Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

So much love going on!

So, like my title says, so much love IS going on!
I got married last Tuesday, which might explain to my readers why I haven't been updating my blogs lately.
Wedding was in New Orleans, LA on Pirate Alley (absolutely amazing and everyone was soooo nice)!

So what should you expect from the newly married Happy Healing Chic?
Well I am working on a few projects that I hope to come together in the next couple of months. I won't say exactly what's going on (its a surprise) but I will say that it involves:
organic bees wax direct from the beekeeper, my husband's grandpa
studies in hemp oil and its wonderful healing properties
lots and ls of soap making
and the hunt for local essential oils...

more info, research, and stuff coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment