Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Green Sex!

Jacob Gordon of Tree Hugger wrote a great article on how to green your sex life!

I know, I know, I’m the Queen of uncomfortable subjects (still hasn’t lived down the whole article and month of discussions about the Perfect Bowel Movement). However, organic and green products for your sex life just go to show how far we’ve come in the eco-friendly industry.

As a married woman I appreciate articles like these. If anything, there’s a few suggestions someone could use to spice things up a bit. Without going too far into the subject…
One of my favorite romantic things to do is make a batch of veggie spaghetti for a dinner for two with my man. Lately, his fav way of romancing me is to take me out under the stars or enjoy a small fire.
I personally plan on investing in some bamboo sheets and hemp silk unmentionables when I can afford them. ^_^

How do you green your love life?

No comments:

Post a Comment