Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cookware

My husband and I bought a new frying pan! Well Equipped Kitchen has an eco-friendly line of cookware made from ceramics.
No, we're not frying a bunch of stuff to eat, or even using the pan all that often but I did want to do a review of this pan.
It is the best frying pan my husband and I have ever used! This includes Teflon, aluminum and stainless steel pans. Nothing sticks to this thing and its so easy to clean!

Other pluses include: the pan is created petroleum product free and is Teflon free, meaning none of those little flakes of poison coming off in our food and then going into our bodies.
Ceramic cookware is also free of metals touching food, so if you're one of those people who are against metal ions effecting food, this is the cookware for you.

Another major plus is price!
We bought this pan at TJMaxx for 16.99 and this is almost half the price of the Walmart aluminum and Teflon pans! Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment