Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Monthly Herbal: Superherbs

First, sorry I haven't been doing the Monthly herbal blog posts like I was. This is due mostly to my lack of internet access, but since I moved recently and am currently staying at a home with wireless, I'll be online more often.

What's to come with I Chose Health and it's Monthly Herbal?
I recently watched a couple videos and read a few articles about SuperHerbs. What I would like to do is continue the Monthly Herbal posts but instead of with basic infomarion about every day herbs, I would like to write posts of information about each superherb, its medicinal and nutritional information, and how to prepare it.

What are Superherbs? Much like superfoods, Superherbs are herbs (plants) that are packed with nutrients and natural medicine. Some superherbs include vanilla bean, noni, horse tail and Pau D'Arco.

But where to start?
You'll see a poll on the right for 4 superherbs. The winner of the poll will the the first superherb of the month. Don't worry if your choice isn't the winner, as it will be on the list for the next vote.
Until the Monthly Herbal is chosen, I'll post some videos and links about superherbs in general, to give you an idea of what they are and why they are important.

No comments:

Post a Comment