Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Monthly Herbal: Lavender Shopping!

To tie up my monthly herbal I wanted to point out the Lavender shops in my area (Tri-Cities, TN and local).

Scott County Lavender in Jonesborough, TN specializes in all things Lavender including pet beds and soaps. They were also a major part of the Jonesborough Lavender festival this year (which I sadly missed). I hope they continue with the festival and their shop. You can smell them up the street, I swear!

I found that there is another Lavender Festival in Oak Ridge, TN (near Kentucky) that occurs in June. This year's was "the best yet" with food, over 90 vendors, and presentations on everything from Naturopathic medicine and yoga to Cooking with herbs. Maybe I'll check it out next year too.

I also came across The Lavender Cottage , based out of Greeneville, TN in my search. While having nothing to do with the herb, this etsy shop does have a lot of nature inspired jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment