Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Tea, Tea, Oh Beautiful Tea!

I've mentioned tea in my Happiness blog:
Would You Like a Spot of Tea?

LearningHerbs.com has a series of herbal lessons on YouTube.com
Below is their Making Tea video:


I cannot express how much I love tea and how much healthier tea is over sodas, coffee, sugary juices, etc.

Some tea companies I adore:

Sweet Leaf Tea
www.sweetleaftea.com
Sweet Leaf has a variety of ORGANIC cold teas that can be found at the local gas station or Kroger. My personal favorite is their Mint & Honey Green Tea and their Citrus Green Tea. All of their teas have a clean, refreshing taste without too much sugar and no aftertaste!

Yogi Organic Teas
www.yogiproducts.com
Check out their Discover Your Perfect Tea page that suggests teas by Mood, Flavor and Purpose! They have a variety of Chai tea, which I find very yummy as well as teas that aid in a variety of daily problems from respiratory issues to PMS!

No comments:

Post a Comment