Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Accepted, again!

So today I got an e-mail from the Examiner saying that I was accepted as the Knoxville Natural Health Writer (actually I got to pick from a list of open health writer titles and I chose Natural Health)!

I am still at Suite 101 so no worries about that the only thing is, how should I seperate the two pages?
Rather than have articles seem redundant and my readers not bother reading both of my pages, I decided to make Suite 101 my more national, general natural health page with articles that apply to all people and my Examiner page, which is a more regional section, more about East Tennessee, Appalachia, and the like.

So on my Examiner page, coming soon, you will find articles like 5 Wild Medicines in Your Back Yard and interviews with local, health conscious people while on Suite 101 you will find articles for the general public like the current How to Choose an Herbalist and The Essiac Cure for Cancer.

I'll be sure to keep up with my blogging as well, since this is where I post my research and my informal thoughts on health.
Hope that you all like the articles I post and learn something from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment