Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

July Update

Greetings Readers!
I'm into my 2nd month of blogging (Woot!) and just wanted to address a few things and give you all some idea of what to look forward to in the upcoming month.

First off, no, I do not have a spell check on my computer but I was recently reminded by my grammar loving mother that my e-mail does have one so I'll be using it in the future to weed out my typos.
Also, COMMENTS! Please comment on the blog posts and not on my Facebook or e-mail, this way everyone can read and learn from the comment, question, complaint, etc. I appreciate everything sent about my blog but would love to easily share the insight with others, plus some comments might generate others, so feel free to be verbal...er...prolific typers.

What to look forward to?

Dandelion! A misunderstood weed is the herb of the month. Tune in for recipes (including videos for dandelion wine making), tips, facts, and more about this sunny herb.

Books to read: I have been reading a lot lately and was recently informed that the local Book Lover's Warehouse has a whole wall of herbalism books all for under $7 each!!! I'll be sure to recommend the best to those of you who love to read, like myself.

Pictures! Look forward to featured gardens, herbs in my area, local Farmers Markets and produce stands, and more as I scour my region for pretty plant pictorials.

Product reviews! I am giving you the low-down as I personally try out "healthy" products that can be found at your local supermarket.

All this and more is coming to you in I Chose Health in July!

Love and Light,
Happy Chick

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I'm not bitter that my vote for herb of the month didn't win. I'm not!!!
    Love,
    Your GL mother

    ReplyDelete