Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Wild Medicine Article

Suite 101 Article #4!!!
5 Wild Medicines in Your Back Yard!
Check it out and tell me what you think. I'm very interested in what people think of eating what they formerly thought were weeds and how they use them.

I was thinking this could be cool not only for you, my readers, but for your kids or the kids near you since they seem to have a habit of picking these plants anyways either to give mommy flowers or feed wild salads to their babydolls. Maybe when they bring you a handful of dandelions you can tell them that they are not only pretty but are really good for you too!

Anyways, enjoy the article and the other 3 articles before it. I hope to have new ones up soon, including an indepth article on Ayurveda Dieting for Weightloss and something about raspberry leaf tea since I've been drinking it a lot lately.

Love and light,
Happy Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment