Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

10-11-10

I hope everyone had a great 10-10-10 and congrats to all the newly weds who chose that auspicious day for their wedding, I know there were a ton of you out there.

Today I got my library card and Stephanie Tourles' book Organic Body Care Recipes: 175 homemade herbal formulas for glowing skin & a vibrant self. I'm looking forward to trying out and personalizing a few of these recipes and passing them along to you if they work out.

I also listened to the Raw Mom Cooked Dad interview with the esteemed David Wolfe, which I totally recommend you rushing over and listening to it today. The part I wanted to share with you was a piece of Wolfe's sign-off statement, "If you really are into the Love, then get out of your Ego!"
Yesterday's interview with Alissa Cohen was also warm, heartfelt and fun. I look forward to more interviews tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment