Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Homeopathy to help with Allopathic Treatments

I was inspired to write my article, Homeopathic Remedies for Medical Shock on Suite 101, by the video below from The Raw Food World. I was curious about what homeopathic remedies could help when you have to go to the doctor, especially for those people who would rather avoid allopathic/conventional medicine all together. I hope you enjoy the video and the article and please comment, on my Suite 101 article and on my blog. I love hearing about your experiences with natural medicine including homeopathy.

I am not a homeopath, please speak to your homeopath or medical professional before you take this as medical gospel, as always. Everything on my blog and in my articles come from research and/or personal experiences and beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment