Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

New Webinar ^_^

Check out this Free Webinar on an Herb that not only REDUCES STRESS but INCREASES LONGEVITY! The Webinar is presented by Kevin Gianni of Renegade Health and author of one of my favorite books, High Raw - so I know its gonna be good.

PLUS! When you sign up for the webinar you have the chance to receive the FREE e-book, Smoothies for Optimal Health. I just downloaded my copy and so far I'm very impressed. This is not just a recipe book but a manual for how to incorporate smoothies into your life and INVIGORATE your health! (This could be my next Gianni book review for Suite...hmm)

I want to also congratulate Kevin and Annmarie on their pregnancy and upcoming addition to their family! If you haven't heard, they announced their pregnancy in this video...




No comments:

Post a Comment