Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

School school school

So I'm considering taking classes with Integrative Nutrition to become a Health Coach.
I did some research and this morning spoke to one of the admissions advisers, Shannon, this morning.

Shannon was very sweet and knowledgeable. We discussed the reasons I am interested in the school, my background in studying natural living and holistic medicine on my own and how I will be continuing my studies in Herbalism along with wanting to become a Health Coach.
She explained that there are financing options for when I'm ready to enroll as well.

So why Integrative Nutrition over the other Health Coach schools and programs?
I looked into this school at first because of the many health experts they interview and have lecture for the classes including Andrew Weil, David "Avocado" Wolfe and Deepak Chopra.
As I read I was also impressed by the fact that Integravtive Nutrition not only takes a Holistic view of nutrition (looking not only at diet but also at spirituality, career and relationships) but also offers over 100 different dietary theories including raw foods, Ayurveda, South Beach Diet and other popular theories.
The kicker was when I was looking at graduates of the program. I had actually heard of some of them! I've seen their books, their faces, their products in my past few years of healthy living research! WOW!

Following is some information about the school that I particularly liked:

Here is a Webinar for interested students

Joshua Rosenthal, creator of the Integrative Nutrition program and school, offers his book Integrative Nutrition: Feed Your Hunger for Health & Happiness for FREE! I'm currently on chapter 3 and loving the information I'm learning with each page.

More information is available HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment