Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Preparedness

With the shows on the tellie about preparedness or dooms-day-ers or whatever they are calling them now, I thought I would post some links on the subject of herbal or natural preparedness and survival.

Tansy at Fields of Tansy has several articles on how she and her family are preparing for the worst with herbal treatments. Her blog is the first I've seen that posts how she would treat dangerous viruses and dis-ease that people normally must go to a hospital or doctor for such as cholera and polio. These are issues that I've yet to see many preppers say they have solutions or treatments for and they could be a problem for those survivors of ... end of the world? Or whatever it is they are preparing for.

Herbal Healer Academy with my teacher Marijah McCain has a new correspondence course on survival. Now, this course won't give you the hands-on experience of going to one of the in-person courses that are popping up all over the country, but they could get you started. Right now, the school is offering the course (3 books, test and certificate) at 10% off!

I won't bother with posting my views on this topic as I don't want to turn this blog into a debate - but I will say that Hoping for the Best and Preparing for the Worst is not a bad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment